View Single Post
Unread 06-18-2007, 03:09 AM   #6
yfm

yfm is on a distinguished road

Thank you John.

First let me add to my earlier posting that I did not know that SIPbroker is part of the effort made by Voxalot's team. The PSTN access numbers are beyond any belief. Thank you again folks.

Three things I noticed when using the SIP Broker PSTN access numbers. The sound in the Washington DC has a high base. In other words the sound is not crisp. I am not complaining but it is just a remark.

The quality of the Toronto access number is not reliable at all. I understand that these numbers are contribution from various providers.

When using the PSTN access numbers I end up unable to access my PSTN line connected to my SPA 3102. There is a problem with the DTMF. I don't know how to fix it because it works perfectly when I access it directly or through IPKall.

Quote:
Provider registrations, Web/Mobile mobile callback, Call Forwarding and a new support ticketing system will only be available to premium members.
Back to the original subject, let us wait for the announcement. By the way what is "Provider registrations"?
yfm is offline   Reply With Quote