View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2010, 05:35 AM   #3
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe

emoci , The last PM from you is :
(( Not as of yet... I'll get back to you whenever they (Martin or Craig) get back to me... ))

and about the Jordan DID number is Working 100 % i use it private for me . and i wont to join it with all Voxalot members because , its Vital to each one who visit Jordan ..

and about Israel DID numbers , you see that DIDww is providing them ,, me as one how like Voip , i will try to provide Voxalot with did number that its not found around the World , even if i have to make Servers or Gateways , but the bad thing is one get hard work to provide them and don't get any help or response ,,,,,, Sorry for that , but really i like voxalote and sipbroker , i hope to share knowledge with every one ...

even i have my Own VPS , for testing purpose of voip , if anyone had ideas or anything new iam ready to help him , my door is open for everyone and Thanks to all.
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote