View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2010, 07:17 AM   #3
jamesnp

jamesnp is on a distinguished road

Na, the phone doesn't even ring when called... which leads me to believe that I've either set up the forwarding on voxalot incorrectly or that the phone is just ignoring the call.

I'm presuming the call notification would come in on port 5060? In which case that's forwarded correctly.

Just to run through the correct voxalot set up: I have my sip provider active and registered under the VSPs list. Under Call Connection I have one rule, that any inbound number or provider goes to my voxalot number. That should work, aye? I've no firewall and NAT is forwarding udp/5060 and the other rtp ports to the phone.

The thing that makes me think that the phone might be ignoring the call is the following snippet from voip-info: "Username value for SIP contact in registration request. If your SIP username is scott and you have an incoming DID of 15555551212 then your settings may be name=scott, and contact=15555551212 or the phone will ignore incoming SIP invitations (incoming calls)". I'm using my Member Id for both username and contact, should I be using something else with voxalot?

Been busy with work, but I intend to crack out the packet sniffer later on if I can't find an obvious fix. Cheers for your help.

-jp

Last edited by jamesnp; 08-21-2010 at 07:20 AM.
jamesnp is offline   Reply With Quote