View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2006, 03:04 PM   #9
DracoFelis

DracoFelis is a jewel in the roughDracoFelis is a jewel in the rough
Default ENUM, VoXaLot, and Web Calls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy
Is Voipdiscount reachable via Sipbroker *013 ... like this? (I can reach my Voipfone account)
To test if a number is ENUM enabled (*013 SIP Broker prefix) you can either try the call and see, or just enter the number into this web page:
http://www.sipbroker.com/sipbroker/action/enumLookup

BTW:
I entered both of the numbers your posts mentioned into that ENUM lookup page, and found that one of them (specifically 0552132451785), is in fact ENUM enabled (they are using VoXaLot). As a result, that leg of the call should (in theory) be callable (for "free") by using "SIP Broker" as the provider.

Of course, since 0552132451785 is really just VoXaLot user 324520 (that info is gotten by that ENUM lookup page already mentioned), an even easier way to call that leg of the "Web Call" is to just call 324520 via the pre-configured "VoXaLot" provider. As long as VoXaLot user 324520 has things properly configured to accept inbound VoXaLot calls, this will ring their adapter (and if they don't have things properly configured to accept VoXaLot calls, the ENUM call will fail as well, since they have their ENUM entry set to route via VoXaLot)...
DracoFelis is offline   Reply With Quote