View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00fy View Post
The system seems to know that the line is busy, because when the voicemail is active and I am speeking to anyone, the voicemail kicks in immediately with the unavailable message (should be the busy message, though) when somebody else calls. Otherwise it should kick in after 25 seconds.

So it seems a technical problem. Why is there no busy tone when the voicemail is inactive and why isn't the busy message being played when it is?

HELLO VOXALOT ADMINS...
Can someone look into this matter or explain me what I am doing wrong configuring?
As for VM messages recorded....I usually tend to simply record one that comes up when I am on the phone, unable to pick up, or unavailable (not registered). I suggest this as it makes life easier...

As for a busy message (and as far as I understand) it actually falls to the incoming DID provider on how they interpret and play this message. I've come accross providers that'll play a busy message and others that won't...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote