View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #1

191727 is on a distinguished road
Default Betamax-Voxalot blocking issue

I have several betamax accounts from different services they offer. It was working fine, but after a while betamax blocked my IP. I then started using vpn (virtual private network) to bypass the calls through webcallback with voxalot (as my ATA has fixed IP and cant be changed or vpn:ed). The calls had been working fine till yesterday. I suddenly noticed that my betamax accounts, used for webcallback with voxalot, have been blocked by betamax. I have now only two accounts working that I did not used in webcallback services.

Could any of admins/mods please check it with betamax why are they blocking accounts. I tried to contact betamax, and you all know that betamax never care for any customer service. I tried to contact them for many time with phone calls, mail, and even fax. But no result or response from them.

[It is notable that I have several betamax accounts because they have different rates for different destinations. Only one or two accounts do not cover all my destinations to where I usually make calls. It is so hopeless with betamax.]
191727 is offline   Reply With Quote