View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2007, 05:07 PM   #6
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hey thanks for the tips, I tried to delete the from domain field in advance, saved, it, still no luck. However, I noticed if i go back in, voxalot automatically puts it back. (Not sure if this is a bug)
Yeah I dunno, it might be? Just for the fun of it, you could try making a new provider entry with the same details where we know there is not that extra information still present and see how that goes.

Interestingly, your Asterisk sample setup uses basic.netfone.ca while you were saying previously you used netfone.ca, but they both resolve to different IP addresses.

Quote:
As far as asterix settings go, someone wrote back in august 05 the following for asterix and netfone....but I'm not sure what to do with this info. (Should I try this basic.netfone.ca server?) Thanks for the help so far!

sip_nat.conf

nat=yes
localnet=192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
externip=152.253.2.32
register=> netphonenumberassword@basic.netfone.ca/netphonenumber

sip_additional.conf

[voipout]
canreinvite=no
fromdomain=basic.netfone.ca
fromuser=netphonenumber
host=basic.netfone.ca
insecure=very
qualify=no
secret=password
type=friend
username=netphonenumber
register=> netphonenumberassword@basic.netfone.ca/password

[netphone]
type=friend
context=from-pstn
username=netphonenumber
secret=password
host=basic.netfone.ca
fromuser=netphonenumber
fromuser=username
fromdomain=stun1.netfone.ca
insecure=very
qualify=no
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
It would seem to me that this stuff corresponds to, in Voxalot's provider details (advanced view):

fromuser=netphonenumber
fromdomain=basic.netfone.ca
username=netphonenumber
password=password
host=basic.netfone.ca

Which seems essentially what you already had done, except this adds basic to the front of the host. So I am not sure if either of my suggestions will help. Hope so though.
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote