View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2008, 06:11 AM   #7
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrathbone View Post
Emoci

Many thanks for your suggestion

I was able to receive calls using both Option 1 and Option 2 without problem.
(Coincidentally I work in Nieuwegein!)

Kurun
I set up a simple EziDial

# Pattern Replacement Provider Active
1 _0. ${EXTEN} Voxalot Yes

I am still unable to dial any outgoing numbers for example.

0031<my mobile number> (I live in the Netherlands so my international code is 31)

If I want to dial a number in the UK (International code 44) and assuming no number replacement or changes in any dial plan, what form must I use over voip.

?????

Regards
Bob Rathbone
Here is the thing, I am looking at your Dial Plan, and under provider you have VoXalot...

VoXalot is an aggregator, but on its own is not able to call PSTN (regular telephone) numbers...

You'll need an actual VoIP provider that offers PSTN calling for that....what VoXalot will do is let you configure multiple of these VoIP providers, such that you can for example use one provider for calling within the country, and another for international (pretty much pick and chose providers based on rates and quality)...

What VoXalot does is let you do all this within VoXalot, so on your end all you do is register to one server, but have access to multiple of them...

BTW, the way you'd have to dial will depend on these third party VoIP providers, and their requirements...of course you can configure the Smart Call/Dial Plan to make it as familiar as possible...

So, I don't know if I am right...but any chance you were assuming VoXalot offered PSTN calling?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote