View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2007, 05:21 AM   #3
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 244751 View Post
I tried using the import/export tool to transfer my settings from one voxalot account to another, and this seems to have messed up both my accounts.

The new account has a number of provider with registration status set to "Registered", even though I have set the register option to no. When I try to delete and add the provider manually, it seems to retain the original settings. Please help.
My suspicion is that you're being bitten by a current display defect. Consider the following scenario:

- You have two Voxalot accounts
- Both Voxalot accounts have a provider with the same provider credentials (provider, userid and password)
- One of your Voxalot accounts is registered to that provider
- The other is not.

Under this situation, the Voxalot account that is not registered will display the registration state (eg. "Auth Sent", "Registered", etc) of the Voxalot account that is registered. The telephony engine has it all straight under the covers, but the web site is reflecting it incorrectly.

Having said that, though, I admit it is very confusing so please accept my apologies. We recently deployed some infrastructure changes to do with the way the web site interacts with our telephony engine, so hopefully we will be able to fix that defect shortly.

If you think that you have something other than the problem above, please let me know.

| Oops... Martin beat me to it.

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote