View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #6
mattfromabove

mattfromabove is on a distinguished road
Default What a strange policy...?!!!

WHAT A STRANGE POLICY...?!!!

not only pbxes connections are BLOCKED from VOXALOT.... I just found out that you also block calls to GIZMO (sipphone)..... wow what else? who knows!

To make it clear:

- some time ago for sure Vox connected to pbxes
- some time ago for sure Sipbroker (and Voxalot) connected to GIZMO

- it is not SO MUCH important for me that Voxalot blocks anything for whatever reason (politics, money, sex, drugs or rock&roll), it would be only serious to STATE it somewhere, as you make a lot of PR that you're leading force in open VOIP interconnectivity

- so for me it is not so important, but UNFORTUNATELLY you also run Sipbroker, and those URIs are blocked also throgh Sipbroker,

- I'm afraid that you'll start blocking all domains, just to gain some money... as when the ENUM search results not correct, the calls will pass through paid voip providers...

Now I do not care so much about sipbroker itself (apart it makes me nervous when someone lies), but there are many COMPANIES who gave you ACCESS NUMBERS FOR FREE around the world, helping to make Sipbroker a world wide trademark

I do not know what do THEY think, when their free numbers connecting to sipbroker are NOT executing ENUM search correctly (or rather it doesn't pass the call to the forbidden URIs...)

Not only - when normal persons, not affascinados, try to use your system and foud it not running properly, they'll simply turn to traditional phone companies, who offer always cheaper and cheaper international connections thet are more reliable!

Forget idea of VOIP world (at least free VOIP as regular telcoms uses it as well, though no one knows it).

I have this strange feeling that informatics completely undervalue the meaning of stability, which is the most appreciated by normal persons - and live their own 'freak' dark world of continuous changes, complicated procedures and neverending inner stories, completely not understandable for outside sunny world
mattfromabove is offline   Reply With Quote