View Single Post
Unread 10-31-2009, 03:15 PM   #46
jun_j

jun_j is on a distinguished road
Default Cant access remote FXO from sipbroker using regular PSTN

Been using ....PSTN > sipbroker PSTN number > SPA FXO > PSTN... to bypass telephone calls with FWD with no problems for many years now but since FWD dissolution and *393 not working anymore bought another spa 3102 configured with voxalot with same functionality and set it up, in my old country ..both FXO gateway can be access with my ATA with no problemo ...but having difficulty overdialling the local PSTN number when I use the sipbroker PSTN access number....when I connect to the remote SPA and hear the engade tone to start the intended PSTN number to be called.. the unit(spa) sims to be NOT DETECTING the DTMF number Im hitting in the telephone dial pad.... adjusted all the parameters that could reasonably fix the problem with the SPA but no luck.........have anyone of you guys done this before ..any luck?

At first I thought the SPA setting have something to do with this ...but more and more test is pointing at the direction of the SIPbroker or voxalot somehow muffling the DTMF tone being sent to the FXO causing the SPA not to decode the numbers ....also tried sip2sip account without luck when accessing SPA via the sipbroker PSTN numbers............. any sudgestion guys???

thanks

Last edited by jun_j; 10-31-2009 at 03:19 PM.
jun_j is offline   Reply With Quote