View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2007, 11:39 PM   #7
evilbunny

evilbunny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoFelis View Post
BTW: My guess is that your software called twice, because I have 2 ENUM numbers registered. However, since both of those ENUM numbers point to the same SIP address (a FWD account, if you were wondering), isn't it a little redundant (not to mention annoying on this end) to call me twice (when you already know that the SIP address is good, as you have already tried that address from the other number)?
It didn't occur to me to group by `URI`, but now that you mention it I'll add that to the auto check script...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoFelis View Post
When I just logged into my e164.org account now (after reading this thread) I got a notice to set my time zone (good). But your pull down menu does NOT let you set the time zone (bad). Instead, it stupidly requires you to pick a city/country that is in the same time zone as you, to indirectly set your time zone.
I did this to account for time zone changes due to daylight savings time, not to annoy people, because some places have it some don't and even within the same country it can vary.
evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote