View Single Post
Unread 08-02-2007, 02:41 PM   #3
smz

smz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to smz
Default General Question about membership response...

Yes, in regards to my troubles with dialing a direct extension or 6 digit voxalot number, I pick up my phone currently connected to phone 2 on my Linksys SPA2002 and receive a dial done from voxalot. However, *010 results in fast busy for reorder in telco terms. I would love to dial directly into 2 extensions currently on voxalot. I run a free party line that is telco based and only in the last year did I add some voip support. I've been using sipphone since the beginning after failing many tests with stanaphone, ipkall to fwd, and vbuzzer. Sipphone is still my paid provider as I have 3 virtual L.A. numbers but for whatever reason after 6 months issues are piling up big time. So two of the 12 lines are now Voxalot extensions, at least for testing. 344344 and 574574

my spa2002 is on 663663 and I get a dial tone like I said and the *010 is reorder. So I may be pointing to a dial plan issue? But I am an expert on Computer's and an amateur in most extended networking including voip. Though I have been running voip since the beginning when the spa1001 came out. My friend is in the business and has been bragging about it forever.

Of course the other half of my post I am still waiting to hear back on regarding upgrading to a lite membership so I can register an outbound provider such as my voipcheap account or perhaps sunrocket (yes they are bankrupt, but teleblend simply takes you off the do not disconnect list when you sign up) so my Linksys credentials still work. But my friend and I share that line. Long story so for the sake of fulfilling what I want to do, I'm looking at sip.voipcheap.com.

OK, I think I am starting to ramble. I help Moderate a tech support forum where my team is Hardware support. I have more than 500 posts and they are all this long.... I guess I type real fast or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casch View Post
have you tried to dial at a 'Voip-promt' *010 xxx xxx where xxx xxx is your voxalot no.? This does not work?

carl
smz is offline   Reply With Quote