View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2009, 05:18 AM   #3
tatjam

tatjam is on a distinguished road

I'm getting the same FUP exceeded charges in my betamax account (justvoip) over the last couple of weeks or so. I have not even used 200 minutes for this whole month, so exceeding the 300 min./wk. condition could not possibly apply to my account. Perhaps the old IP issue has returned, where betamax sees all calls being made through voxalot as originating from the same (voxalot) IP? Voxalot seemed to have fixed this some time ago, and it's true I saw no FUP exceeded charges since I started using betamax last April and up to about two weeks ago. So, has some update been done at voxalot that screwed things up again? Like maybe the system is no longer passing user IP's to betamax rather than voxalot's IP? It'd be nice to know.

James

PS I've been unable to dial out using justvoip for quite a few hours now--even using a softphone not configured to go through voxalot. Using voxalot+ATA I get an immediate busy signal with any PSTN call I try, while the softphone simply drops the call immediately after dialing. Betamax seems to be having some technical issues at the moment--this in addition to the FUP problem described in this thread.
tatjam is offline   Reply With Quote