View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjlasich View Post
Last Evening and today (4:00PM US EST and later UTC -4). I've noticed the inability to make calls. Once in a while a call gets through. Most Don't Otherwise I hear a fast busy. On xlite it shows 500 Server internal failure.
I just ran a series of tests on all 4 servers and everything was as expected. Memory is well below limits and CPU nice and low and SIP message throughout high.

A 500 internal failure is not one of our error messages and more than likely being passed back to you from one of your embedded providers.

Have you tried registering your devices to something other than us.voxalot.com e.g. eu.voxalot.com and verifying whether or not you are having the same symptoms?

Right now all servers are fully operational and responsive.

Edit: us.voxalot.com is a cluster of 2 servers (proxy01.us1.voxalot.com and proxy02.us1.voxalot.com). Is there anyway you can identify which one your devices are connecting to?

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote