View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sint View Post
Thank you for helping this Newbie

I've juste created an account with SipBroker today and used it for the first time to make a call from a Local-Access number. Worked fine with *462 (CallCentric) and *8358 (LocalPhone).

Now I hope someone more experienced could help me with some Newbie's questions:

- Can I have 2 aliases: One for my CallCentric's SIP-URI, one for my LocalPhone SIP-URI, Under the same Sip-Broker's Account, which is under the same Email-address ? If yes how ?

- Is there any use for "Member No. 328###" ? (Or it's just an ID number)

- Why did I have Busy-tone when I put my Pbxes.com SIP-URI in SipBroker ? (In my case my SIP-URI is: LoginID-200@sip.pbxes.com where 200 is an extension registered at the moment by my Home's SPA2102.

Thanks again for your help.
-The SipBroker accts are linked to the SIP URI for which you have added an alias...

If you want to create another alias you'll have to create another SipBroker acct.... but you should be able to sue the same email adress when registering...

-PBXes has an issue (or maybe a trick) that so far we haven't quite figured out in terms of receiving inbound SIP URI calls at an extension directly...
The easiest work-around is get a VoXalot acct. which you can add as a Trunk in PBXes and point to your extension. Calling the *010123456 (where 123456 is VoXalot Acct. Number) from SipBroker should then let you get into PBXes...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote