View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2008, 06:47 AM   #1
ish2mish

ish2mish is on a distinguished road
Default Unable to receive calls from DID's.

Hi All,

I'm having trouble receiving any calls from my DID's setup in voxalot, I have two setup both experience the same problem. I have ensured that within Voxalot that voicemail is not Active.

When I try to call both DID's they go straight to voicemail. Both accounts show they are registered and also SIP Register = Yes.

I know they are both registered as I can make outgoing calls and the Dial Plans are working fine.

I'm using a Netcomm NB9w modem where I have registered my sip settings to au.voxalot.com This appears to be fine as in the logs it shows
Phone 1 Current Status: Register to the SIP Proxy Succeed
If I add each Provider as a test to the Netcomm I can make / recieve calls so the problem seems to be only when I use voxalot.

Do I have to setup a Call Connection rule list to receive incoming calls? I have tried to do this, forward the calls to voxalot number, still go straight to voicemail. If I forward calls to my mobile phone that works.

I think i must have missed some confriguration, can anyone point me in the right direction?? Or have any ideas??

Many thanks.

Last edited by ish2mish; 12-29-2008 at 10:37 PM.
ish2mish is offline   Reply With Quote