View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #8
phoneuser

phoneuser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzie
Oh yeah, Sipdiscount was a bad example! I also have incoming calls working for voipcheap.com and voipbuster.com.

fozzie, perpahaps I was mentioning that I was not able to get incoming calls working. It was not about examples, but there is high possibility with sipdicount with minimum trouble as only this service is for BYOD.

I ran my asterisk with Finarea DIDs of UK, France, Netherlands, German, Hongkong altogether. There was no problem. And FYI none of them is of sipdiscount due to its minimum coverage of free destinations.

Now I tried to get incoming calls with three DIDs (UK of inernetcalls, Netherlands of Voipdiscount and France of voipdiscount) using VoXaLot, but surprise!! Incomings were fine with either the "France" or "UK" plus Netherlands. Both France and UK never gets the incoming calls. Changing the voxalot SIP registration from YES to NO and again to YES switches the incoming calls to the respective DIDs. The last one with register command gets the calls. It also happened that only one DID was working (France).

There must be something wrong!!!
phoneuser is offline   Reply With Quote