View Single Post
Unread 01-15-2008, 11:16 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nierdal View Post
After hours & hours of search through internet, I can't find a way to get my Vbuzzer DID working with voxalot.

Outgoing call work's like a charm, but incoming call just go strait to my voicemail.

I use a PAP2-NA and followed this tutorial:
1091-voxalot-sipura-ata-tutorial-comprehensive-walkthrough

I also tried to bypass my PAP2 and set my call forwarding to forward everything to my Voxalot voicemail. But it just go strait to my Vbuzzer Voicemail.

If any dev could help, contact me if you need a Vbuzzer DID for testing.

Right now I just feel that I burned 15 bucks for nothing...
There is an issue with VBuzzer forwarding to VoXalot....in fact there an issue with VBuzzer forwarding to any SIP URI....

It is just something VBuzzer has not bothered to address/fix for a while....

Some people in the past succeded, but since a few months ago something changed on VBuzzer's end that made even forwarding with my PAP2 impossible, any trial to forward via the PAP2 or register to VoXalot simply sent calls to VBuzzer's VM automatically. Personally after playing with it for a while the only way I could get it to work was going through PBXes...

Let me know if you need any help running that number through PBXes to VoXalot.....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote