View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
padboll

padboll is on a distinguished road

I'm not part of Voxalot, and I don't wish to defend them against any accusation... But what you describe here looks pretty much to what I had several weeks ago: Paypal locked my account without any realistic explanation... And I can confirm that I never paid Voxalot through this account and my account was still accessible several months after last payment I did.
(And, sincerely, I don't see how an external (from Paypal) company could do anything in this direction! Except piracy from anyone trying again and again to login... But this way is accessible to anyone sniffing your internet connexion.)

What I really suspect more and more: Paypal just found a new way to get money! Why? I don't know for you but, in Belgium, to unlock your account you have to call an expensive phone number and wait a lot before someone answers!!! (And when you asked "why?, you have different explanation attempts... but nothing realistic!)

If you see something strange in your Vox account, maybe is it because the payment was not received, because your Paypal account was already locked...

I think that if that kind of event still appears, I won't thrust Paypal anymore; except if the unlocking way is free, or at least at reasonable price.
padboll is offline   Reply With Quote