View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2009, 03:17 AM   #13
Juste

Juste is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctylor View Post
Funny, I thought I suggested something to that effect but you dismissed it from consideration. Take note people, weird global effects of suddenly not being able to call out or receive calls are most frequently related to NAT traversal problems, which for most of us are quite closely tied up with the STUN server we are using, rather than 'problems' with the providers itself.
No, I did not intend to dismiss anything.
Simply, I saw no reason in changing something that used to work without a single problem for more than an year.
Therefore, I decided to keep on testing until I find out why both devices stopped working at the same moment.
I still do not understand why stun.xten.com does work with the Voip provider registered under PSTN line but refuses to do so with the provider registered under Line 1. The call simply does not go through and is not forwarded to Voip-to-PSTN gateway as it has always been.

So, the questions are still there. But since the other STUN does the job I will put them on hold until somebody more knowledgeable than I am gives me a clear answer.

I can not believe I am the only one who used stun.xten.com and faced this problem.
Juste is offline   Reply With Quote