View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #3
vk4akp

vk4akp is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to vk4akp Send a message via AIM to vk4akp Send a message via MSN to vk4akp Send a message via Yahoo to vk4akp Send a message via Skype™ to vk4akp
Thumbs up Wonky calls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
2 things jump to mind:

1. Your device is not letting * prefixed numbers through to Voxalot. Try dialling *600, *393613 for example. If these wirk then....

2. Your Voxalot dial plan is handling * prefixed numbers. If you have a dial plan entry try disabling it and dialing again.

Hi Martin!

When she has her Softphone loaded I can ring her no probelms and talk with her.

It's just when her phone is not loaded that I get the engauged signal or the strange message. (The number I have called is call restricted).

The funny thing is, it is different for each of my VoXaLot accounts.

Am I correct in assuming that it should go to her voicemail when her softphone is not loaded or registered with VoXaLot?

- Also let me add, recently I see people complaining about your service here.
I would like to say, that I can not believe how unapreciative some people can be.

I recently paid a lot of money to engin for hardware and a service that was very poor.

You offer VoXaLot for free and it is wonderful! The service is 1000 times better then engin, and yet people still complain.

How selfish of them!

Thank you for doing what you do. It has made VOIP a very pleasent experience for me!

~Ken~
.-.-.
vk4akp is offline   Reply With Quote