View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2008, 08:05 AM   #5
mschmarck

mschmarck is on a distinguished road
Red face

Hi!

I haven't rebooted the ATA. Will try that, but I very much doubt that this changes anything at all.

Or maybe I have rebooted it by changing some stuff? Maybe it reboots automatically? I don't know - I'll pull the plug for a few secs when I'm back home. But I don't expect that this will change anything.

Reg. STUN: Will try using stun.xten.com, but do you think that this changes anything?

Reg. Softphone: Haven't tried, but will try that. But even if it works with a Softphone, what does this show us?

I do not have these issues, when I do not use Voxalot. It works just fine with pbxes.org (but pbxes.org sucks big time, and so I'm looking for somethign better - BTW: if Voxalot doesn't work, what other providers are out there, which offer similiar service?). And when I register directly with the providers, everything's fine as well.

Reg ringtone: ATA problem? Dunno. Compatibility issue with Voxalot, I rather suppose, since I do have a ringtone when using pbxes.org or providers directly.

Reg. *010165528: Haven't tried this test number. Will do so - do you expect a different result than with *266300 or *18005558355?

If all of that doesn't work - what else to do? I payed 25$ and so I absolutely want something to work - or at least, I'd like to get my money back.

Best regards,
Michael
mschmarck is offline   Reply With Quote