View Single Post
Unread 06-13-2006, 12:17 AM   #8
BJReplay

BJReplay is on a distinguished road
Default Some other thoughts

I assume these are already set correctly, but just in case, here is another setting to check:

Line1.Supplementary Service Subscription.Cfwd All Serv := Yes (I've got all supplementary services set to yes).

From reading the admin guide, the Call Forward destinations are expected to be numbers. You could specify something like 0414123456@gw0 for example, so an incoming call to Line1 gets forwarded to the specified number on PSTN (I know, not what you're trying to do here), but my reading is it's a number that will be called (via a SIP Invite). So the spa is expecting to "dial" that number when the call forward is activated - i.e. after a given number of seconds with no answer.

I don't know if you can specify GW1-4, or just GW0, and I'm not sure if dial plan processing occurs or not. One thought is to set the call forward destination to the monkeys (600), and see if when you call your PSTN, you get put through to the monkeys.

Sorry I can't be more help - it works for me, but I don't have the PSTN to VOIP gateway set up.
BJReplay is offline   Reply With Quote