View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2007, 11:59 PM   #45
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Z View Post
The Montreal number from link2voip is giving "the number you have dialed is currently unavailable, thank you from link2voip"
The same goes for the Philadelphia number
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranmullen View Post
I believe that all of Link2Voip is currently unavailable. I am able to dial the sipbroker server # and get in that way but I am not able to dial my enum number either 150335017XX
I was wondering for us yanks why not also prepend 1 on 10 digits so we can get buy with 10 digit dialing instead of 10?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranmullen View Post
Sipphone gizmorporject.com peering is not working either. Or is it just me?

Also it was mentioend quite some time ago that these be corrected

SIP Broker Wiki : SIP Broker Wiki

SIP Broker Wiki : peering

I realize this system is free so I am not complaining, but I was wondering why there seem to be so many failures and no backup processes?
Ok,

Well Link2Voip numbers (the few I tried are all giving that message), I also tried via the ENum record for the Montreal number 15149089707@vgw1.link2voip.com and the same thing persists......So there may be a chance Link2Voip is suffering some downtime.

Peering with Gizmo worked fine for me....*747-1-747-xxx-xxxx

I've updated this appropriately SIP Broker Wiki : SIP Broker Wiki

As for this SIP Broker Wiki : peering you are right some of those codes have become outdated, changed or no longer supported (you are better off getting the latest code from the specific provider's site for now)

From my experience, the only failure was the downed server which led to a need for the SipBroker server to be restarted..... the rest of the downed numbers including what's happening with Link2Voip should not be related....

Hopefully Martin and/or craig can shoot an email to Link2Voip to see what's happening.

Last edited by emoci; 10-24-2007 at 12:03 AM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote