View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2007, 02:03 AM   #4
Tranworld

Tranworld is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
You basic registration settings should be:

Proxy: xx.voxalot.com (where xx is us or eu or au depending on the cluster you've chosen under VoXalot member details)
Port: 5060 (not 2060, unless that was a typo)

You'll also need a dial plan in your ATA that's registered. Here's a copy of my dial plan, I've bolded the things that are VoXalot specific:

(*xxx[x*].|<:1>[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|*xx |011xx.|1[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|0xx.|xxx.|*xxx.|**x.)

Then:
-Confirm that you can make calls to other VoXalot accounts
-See if you can reach *600 (Echo Test)
-See if you can be reached, enter your VoXalot URI here (in the format 123456@voxalot.com) and see if you get a call from the echo test SIPBroker - EziDial
-Make sure the number you have forwarded to VoXalot is forwarded to either 123456@voxalot.com or 123456@xx.voxalot.com (replace 123456 with your account and xx with the cluster identifier)
-In terms of receiving calls, a STUN server set up in your ATA like stun.xten.com would help
-For detailed guide on setting up your ATA (or just to check up your settings see http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-gen...lkthrough.html

Let's hope those steps will help....keep us updated how things go!!!

I don't really see why we need such a complicated dialplan in the ATA, why not set everything in Voxalot and avoid any possible conflict? For ATA like a PAP2 which has no PSTN connection, I would just have this dialplan

(xx.) which means everything goes, then everything got passed to Voxalot, that's where we set the dialplan (which is much simpler)

Even for the 3102 I will have a diaplan which pass everything also except when you want to access the gateway such as GW0, GW1, GW2 etc. in which case the diaplan just need a prefix of *, **, *** and so on respectively.
Tranworld is offline   Reply With Quote