Thread: DID to Voxalot
View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #5
rogerp

rogerp is on a distinguished road

Hello,

Now I have incoming audio problems.
Incoming calls come through ok, i don't hear the caller but the caller hears me.
I have searched thouroughly the forum, and tried to continue this post without luck: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...ing-calls.html

I have tried the following:
Quote:
-Try calling a SIPBroker number, than *010123456 , 123456 replaced with your VoXalot number. Do you receive this call, and is this also suffering from audio problems?
Yes, i receive the call, and i have 2 way audio, i hear the caller, the caller hears me.

Quote:
-Try entering your voxalot URI 123456@voxalot.com in the link below. Instead of you calling Echo, echo will call you so you can see how it behaves when it is an incoming call: SIPBroker - EziDial
Yes i hear echo.

Quote:
-If your router has UPnP I would suggest activating that rather than DMZ
Activated.

Quote:
-Preferably make sure you have STUN set up (stun.xten.org has been working for me)
Already setup to stun.voxalot.com

Quote:
-This is optional, but it may help to open these port ranges and forward them to your ATA's IP:

5050-5064
5000-5005
16300-16500 (this maybe slightly different for your ATA, there should be an RTP port range setting on your ATA, if it is different, note the range and open that range instead in your router...)
For some background on this see: http://forum.voxalot.com/12685-post20.html
I use a Siemes c470 ip phone, ports are 5060 and 5004, they are open in my router, also opened the stun port 3478, just in case.

Quote:
-Make sure there are no Internet Connection problems. Run a SpeedTest, or maybe VoIP test at TestYourVoIP.com
no problems.

Quote:
-If Nat Symmetric Hanlding is set to NO and Optimize audio to YES (these are both setitng s in your VoXalot acocunt), try setting Nat Symmetric Handling to YES and Optimize audio to NO
NAT symmetric is set to NO, i don't see option to optimize audio, where is that?

Quote:
-Make sure that the codec string you have set up for Netelip matches what they support (personally I've had good results with this string: ulaw;alaw;g726;g729;ilbc;gsm, give it a try )
It seems so.

So if i receive a call from a landline to my DID, which is configured to go through sip voxalot, phone rings, i pick it up, but i don't hear nothing, although the caller can hear me.

Please help.

Thank you!
rogerp is offline   Reply With Quote