View Single Post
Unread 09-29-2008, 09:18 AM   #36
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambrinus View Post
Any official news on this issue? I administer some 15 Voxalot accounts, most of them premium. All rendered unusable because being used with Betamax clones.

Tried MySIPSwitch - altough all calls are FUP at least it seems to work. Really don't want to switch over to any other service - but what options do I have?

Also the last two EU server outages were IMHO much too long and have been handled very unprofessional (Voxalot status page saying "All O.K.", no proactive measures taken, ...) - for a paid service.

I'm getting a little bit hacked off...
We have had no official word from Betamax explaining what has changed on their end. The error message we are seeing on the EU server is:

Code:
Got SIP response 503 "For wholesale traffic, check http://www.voicetrading.com" back from 194.120.0.198
We acknowledge that the last two EU server outages could have been handled better and are currently looking at ways to automate the status page and report system outages in a more timely way.

We appreciate the feedback and will endeavor to improve our processes.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote