View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2007, 10:49 PM   #6
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezad View Post
When i import the provider list from my voxalot account to a new voxalot account, do i have to type the password for that provider on the new voxalot account or will it remember it ?
As Martin said in another post, for security reasons, you will have to retype the password in the imported providers.

Quote:
When you import and export i have to do manuelly register to YES, will it mean that if i do changes on the main voxalot account will it effect on the new voxalot accounts provider and dial plan also or do i have to log into both to do some fix ?
The import functionality is a copy of the original account's info. So any changes that you do (to either account) will *not* be replicated in the other account. I think what you are asking for is the notion of a "shared" provider/dial plan - which we, unfortunately, do not support.

Quote:
Another thing that would be nice is if you can manually choose which provider and which dial plan you would like to import would be nice
That's not a bad idea... I will add it to the list of requested features (not sure when, or if, it will get implemented though).

Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote