View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2007, 10:49 AM   #2
shezad

shezad is on a distinguished road

Hi Martin

When i import the provider list from my voxalot account to a new voxalot account, do i have to type the password for that provider on the new voxalot account or will it remember it ?

When you import and export i have to do manuelly register to YES, will it mean that if i do changes on the main voxalot account will it effect on the new voxalot accounts provider and dial plan also or do i have to log into both to do some fix ?

Another thing that would be nice is if you can manually choose which provider and which dial plan you would like to import would be nice.

shezad

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
We are pleased to announce the following new features:

- Import / Export Feature - this facility allows you to save your configuration details, and then re-import them into any Voxalot account. You can use it to back-up your settings, or you can use it to copy your setting into friends' or family's accounts. This feature is also available to our VoxBasic members.

- VoxFox Firefox extension - This FireFox add-on allows you to highlight a phone number on a web-page and automatically initiate a web call-back to that number. You can preset your phone number in the VoxFox settings to make the process much quicker and easier. For an explanation of the VoxFox functionality, please visit our VoxFox page.

- General System Improvements - Quite a few minor system improvements were deployed as part of this release including a number of Web Callback optimizations.
shezad is offline   Reply With Quote