View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:54 PM   #27
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasintl View Post
You think its might not be registering ..thats not true same account is registered and I talk easily but I have to respond within first 2 rings ..if I dont it goes to voxalot voicemail (not freedigits voice mail) and I want to increase duration to 4 rings so I can take calls easily ..dont have to rush.

If it was not registered...I cant even talk...so now its must be clear...to you ...can you suggest..I tried increasing the duration in members details page of voxalot.com and changed on x-lite too...now am trying on sjlab software...but they dont give any option like x-lite ..i.e. how many seconds before it should be sent to voice mail...
so I should go back to x-lite
Well 4 rings correspons to 20 sec.(20 should be your VoiceMail setting on VoXalot.)
I assume you tried to change the URI in freedigits to 123456@us.voxalot.com (without sip in front)

Did you have any luck trying to call your VoXalot directly instead of your DID from freedigits, and see what happens.... (if you can't, and if you have some time, pm me your VoXalot number, just the six digit number, and I'll try and call via SipBroker, see what happens.

One other thing. After you change the duration in VoXalot, is there anyway to refresh/reboot xlite so it registers all over again.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote