View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:26 PM   #26
vikasintl

vikasintl is on a distinguished road
Question no if I respond within 2 rings I can talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Well, VoXalot needs to be registered in your x-lite software (the same VoXalot account that has active voicemail, and you forwarding to).

It sounds like VoXalot is not registering in X-Lite....

Try this, provided there is a Sip Broker Access Number local to you, Call Access Number then *010-Your VoXalot number. What happens in this case?

If you don't have a local access number, test it with ICall.com and any US access number (although loging in to ICall may not be as easy as it sounds)

Bottom line, it looks like VoXalot is not registered on your X-Lite.
Check that proxy is us.voxalot.com (or your respective proxy) and port is 5060. And use one of the methods above to at least see if you can get calls directly to VoXalot...
You think its might not be registering ..thats not true same account is registered and I talk easily but I have to respond within first 2 rings ..if I dont it goes to voxalot voicemail (not freedigits voice mail) and I want to increase duration to 4 rings so I can take calls easily ..dont have to rush.

If it was not registered...I cant even talk...so now its must be clear...to you ...can you suggest..I tried increasing the duration in members details page of voxalot.com and changed on x-lite too...now am trying on sjlab software...but they dont give any option like x-lite ..i.e. how many seconds before it should be sent to voice mail...
so I should go back to x-lite
vikasintl is offline   Reply With Quote