View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2006, 11:41 PM   #1
jonfry

jonfry is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to jonfry Send a message via AIM to jonfry Send a message via Yahoo to jonfry Send a message via Skype™ to jonfry
Default ENUM routing not working

I'm having problems getting VoXaLot to route calls via my E164 ENUM settings.

I have my PSTN numbers registered with E164 and the ENUM Records pointing towards XXXXX@sipgate.co.uk

I have my VOIPCheap account set up in the providers section of VoXaLot.

I have all my outgoing calls routed from EasyPABX (www.easypabx.com) to my VoXaLot account XXXXXX@voxalot.com

My X-Lite softphone is registered to an extension on EasyPABX.

I have a dial plan set up on VoXaLot:
Priority: 1
Pattern: _00.
Replacement: ${EXTEN}
Provider: VOIPCheap
ENUM Replacement: ${EXTEN:2} (I have tried ${EXTEN} too)
Active: Yes

I have entered my PSTN numbers into the number to test section of the dial plan menu in different formats eg. 00441234567890 & 441234567890 and they resolve to the ENUM record settings in E164 which is XXXXX@sipgate.co.uk

The problem I have is when dialing the numbers I have registered with E164 the calls are routed via VOIPCheap and not via the free route of XXXXX@sipgate.co.uk which should come back to my softphone via EasyPABX.

I've spent the entire weekend trying to get this to work and have failed. If anybody can offer any help or suggestions it would be very much appreciated.

NOTES:
I have tried changing my E164 ENUM records to my VoXaLot account XXXXXX@voxalot.com and this made no difference.

When I enter my PSTN into the number to test box sometimes it comes back as saying the call will be routed via VOIPCheap (wrong) and sometimes by my E164 settings (correct). If I press the test button again it then finds the correct route.
jonfry is offline   Reply With Quote