View Single Post
Unread 11-03-2007, 02:11 AM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolfey View Post
hmm,

well it is pstn calls that I want to reach the voipcheap account.
I am not sure what I have to do to configure this with sipbroker though, would you be able to offer some guidence?

Mike
The idea is this:

Register your ATA with VoXalot (or your Mobile VoIP, though this may be trickier)
Configure VoipCheap in VoXalot such that you can make outgoing calls (you don't even need a SIP Registration)

Now have the company that's offering you the DID number, send calls to 123456@voxalot.com (where 123456 is your VoXalot number, you can also try using 123456@xx.voxalot.com where xx is us, eu or au, depending on the server cluster)

So now:

Outgoing Calls:

VoXalot will send your outgoing calls to VoipCheap, so you still use VoipCheap to make calls

Incoming Calls:

Via Sip Uri: If someone calls 123456@voxalot.com they'll reach you
Via PSTN, your own DID: If you get a DID number, and have the DID provider point it to 123456@voxalot.com, then anyone calling your number will also reach you
Via PSTN, using SipBroker Access Numbers: If someone calls a SipBroker Access Number, then enters extension *010123456 (123456 replaced with your VoXalot number) they'll ring you as well

All you need to get started is a (1) Free VoXalot account, (2) VoipCheap Details, (3) Your ATA/SoftPhone/MobilePhone registered with your VoXalot account

Hope that helps....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote