View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
zekk

zekk is on a distinguished road
Default Avaya 46xx hardphone support

I need some assitance with my Avaya 4602SW hardphone. It registers properly and can call the test number + voice mail as 500 and 600 without any problems. I can call any other voxalot numbers and my hardphone can also be called. The only issue I have is after a certain amount of time (the most was 24 hours) the phone disconnects from voxalot. On the display I still can see my voxalot ID (all seems to be fine), but when I try to call any numbers it gives me a busy tone, likewise when I am called it is busy. If I log off and try to log back in again it says "registering....". The phone needs to be rebooted.
The avaya phones are using a 46xxsettings.txt file to load all information during the boot process. I'd be happy to share with you my settings file in case you think that helps. It is a long file with lots of parameters but here are the important ones I have set:
SET REGISTERWAIT "600"
SET SIPDOMAIN "voxalot.com"
SET SIPPROXYSRVR "194.110.67.221"
SET SIPPORT "5060"
SET SIPSIGNAL 0 (means UDP)
SET SIP_PORT_SECURE 5061
SET SIPREGISTRAR "194.110.67.221"

Any help would be appreciated. If we can figure out the correct settings, I could post the file that would most probably be good for all avaya 46xx and 96xx SIP phones.

Thanks
zekk is offline   Reply With Quote