View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #5
gusman

gusman is on a distinguished road

Hello again,

To make shure that everything (providers and dailplan) at voxalot work fine I started from scratch wit the voxalot dailplan. I've configured my FB7050 ATA in such a way that all dailed numbers are beeing "dailed" through my voxalot number. Then I've configured a dailplan for the incoming numbers to be redirected to one of the providers I've configured in the providers section.

Everything works OK now, all the redirections work in the way I've configured them. For example: I dail 1234 (from handset 01) via my voxalot number; according to the configured dailplan the dailed number 1234 is redirected to provider A; from provider A I get a call on handset 02 (with the dailed number 1234).

So far so good. Then I've turned "on" the ENUM lookups at my FB7050 ATA. For example: I dail 1234 (from handset 01) via provider A; 1234 is looked-up at e164.org and forwarded to sip:myvoxalotnumber@voxalot.com; I get a call on handset 02 (from voxalot ??) with the number of the provider A (not the dailed number 1234).

Why is the called number 1234 not forwarded through the e164.org to voxalot like an ordinary direct call at voxalot?

Thanks in advance......

Gusman
the Netherlands
gusman is offline   Reply With Quote