View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2007, 09:02 AM   #1
gusman

gusman is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Call forwarding doesn't work....... => solved

Hello,

I'm new here at the voxalot forum and I have done some reading, but I was unable to find a possible solution for my "problem". I'm also relatively new in the ENUM and voip world.

I have an ENUM enabled device (FritzBox 7050) and is able to lookup my dailed numbers on the e164.arpa and e164.org network and forward them (if there's a match) to the voip sip-adress of this number. I have also my own numbers registered at e164.org with the sip account of my voip provider (xs4all) here in the Netherlands.

My voip provider doesn't support non-authenticated calls to their sip-server, so the ENUM lookup isn't able to redirect the call directly to the sip-server of my voip provider. I got a "hint" from someone on the e164.org forum to create a voxalot account, register my two voip accounts (with authentication) and make a dail plan to redirect specific calls to the two voip accounts.

I've created the voxalot account, registered the two voip accounts in the provider section (status: registered) and made a dail plan to redirect incoming calls to the two voip accounts. I also registered my voip numbers in the e164.org registry and filled-in the sip entry for my voxalot account.

Up till now the numbers I dail are beeing forwarded to the e164.org and from there (if they match with the number I created) redirected to voxalot. You should expect that when the call arrives at voxalot, according to the dail plan is beiing forwarded to one of my voip accounts.

But unfortunally the only message I get from voxalot is: "the person at extension xxxxxx is unavailable".

Is there something I forgot to configure?

Any help is appriciated........

Thanks in advance.

Gusman
the Netherlands

Last edited by gusman; 01-03-2007 at 03:28 PM.
gusman is offline   Reply With Quote