View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #19
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 244751 View Post
Hi Craig, has the new interface been deployed yet? Am I missing something? Just a quick suggestion. Can one link just be for initiating call by specifying the phone number and provider or adding new callback numbers to your phone book while the other be for initiating via the phonebook like before?
No, you're not missing anything... we haven't deployed anything yet I talked to Mart yesterday, and we are hoping to do it within the next week. Your suggestion is exactly how it is implemented... so once it is deployed, it should hopefully be exactly what you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 244751 View Post
Also you never really answered my question on the display for the voip provider when entering my callback number. Right now it displays all my providers and I have to scroll down the entire list to enter the nuber I want to call, however the provider list on the number to call side is better organized. I get a drop down list of provider and I pick the one I want. Which is really nice. Why can't the first provider list box be the same way?
Oops... apologies. I must admit, though, I am not sure what you mean. When I look at the lists, they appear the same to me. Are you able to take a screen shot, or perhaps take a photo and upload it (via PM is OK too).

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote