View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
BrianNYC

BrianNYC is on a distinguished road
Default Linksys PAP2T - Multiple Providers

Hello:
I have a linksys PAP2T ATA. I have line 1 already setup with a provider so please do not consider that as part of this topic.

Line 2 is being used with Voipbuster as my outgoing call provider and Messagenet as an incoming call provider. Voipbuster allows me to make long distance international calls and messagenet is simply an incoming number with no dialout. I have been able to configure the PAP2T with the Voxalot settings on Line 2 and added the multiple providers on the voxalot website.

Incoming calls via messagenet ring through without problems but outgoing calls are giving me a problem. I am having a problem creating the Smart Call "Dialing Plan" on the voxalot website. All I want the dialing plan to do is use voipbuster no matter what. This would be for any call that I make.

I have the settings as follows.

Priority 1, If the number begins with X, than route to VOIPBUSTER.

Calls will not go through with this setting. If I put a 1 in place of X i am able to dial US telephone numbers, but I also dial international numbers. How would I set a proper dialing plan so that whatever I dial will go through VOIPBUSTER? I know this has to be simple but I cannot figure it out. I have done dialing plans in the actual PAP2T without problems but this one is puzzling me. Any assistance would be most appreciated.
BrianNYC is offline   Reply With Quote