Thread: Link2VoIP
View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2007, 08:54 PM   #3
Badweather

Badweather is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
How about trying to call yourself from SipBroker (Access Number then *010123456), and see if audio is working in that case.

What I'm trying to suggest is testing VoXalot in isolation of the Link2Voip DID, and see what happens with incoming calls directly to VoXalot?

Are you using it only with the SoftPhone, or with an ATA as well (does ATA work fine)

Is the ATA also registered and running in the same network the computer with the SoftPhone is running (sometimes SoftPhone and ATA are listening to the same ports and there is confusion who should handle the audio).
So I called in via the sipbroker pstn in my area. What I've done is unreged my softphone so the system is going to Voicemail right away. My DID is just blank sound, although I know it answers because I get a Voicemail notification. The sipbroker in works fine and I actually hear my voicemail box. So the problem appears to be between Voxalot and Link2VoIP. What woud you suggest I try in for this? Link2Voip's support is trying to help me but unfortunately we don't have access to logs with Voxalot to see how the connections are being made in order to debug.

Last edited by Badweather; 11-07-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote