Thread: Link2VoIP
View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post
Hey folks,

I'm having a very strange problem.

This happens when I try with X-Lite or SJPhone

Any outgoing calls I try, I get 2-way audio no problem. But when I try calling in to my DID I can hear the caller, but my audio from the softphone is not heard by the caller calling in. I've tried different codec combinations but haven't had any luck. Any echo test I have tried works fine with both softphones as well, so perhaps the problem is happening between Voxalot and Link2VoIP. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can try to resolve this issue.

Thanks for you time.

How about trying to call yourself from SipBroker (Access Number then *010123456), and see if audio is working in that case.

What I'm trying to suggest is testing VoXalot in isolation of the Link2Voip DID, and see what happens with incoming calls directly to VoXalot?

Are you using it only with the SoftPhone, or with an ATA as well (does ATA work fine)

Is the ATA also registered and running in the same network the computer with the SoftPhone is running (sometimes SoftPhone and ATA are listening to the same ports and there is confusion who should handle the audio).
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote