View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2008, 05:18 AM   #2
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

For the issue with the ATA trying to register every second, please check the following thread :
http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...gistering.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman View Post
I use an SPA2100 and have had the 1 second registration issue when I was experimenting with using alternate ports of the Voxalot proxy. If you set the ATA to use the standard port 5060, then leave it off for a while, it might register normally. Also set
Register Expires: 3600
Reg Min Expires: 900
Reg Retry Intvl: 300

I can't say, maybe someone else knows.

As far as I know, Voicenetwork provides a DID (Direct Inward Dialing) number, that can be pointed to a sip account (Eg. sip:123456@voxalot.com). This does not need the Voicenetwork VoIP (sip) account to be registered to work.

This DID number re-direction or Forwarding is done in the Voicenetwork account set-up not in the Voxalot account.

Voicenetwork can also be used for making outgoing calls without registration.

Eutelia needs to be set up as a Voice Service Provider (VSP) and registerd in Voxalot, (SIP register set to Yes) to be able to receive calls.

Probably, it is best to work through the issues one VSP at a time, rather than setting up all the providers and trying to sort the all out at the same time.

Just set the "Active" tag to "No" for ones to be worked on at a later time.

Also, set up the dial plan for outgoing calls for your main outgoing VSP first, and then add to the dial plan ones it is working with the first outgoing VSP.

Usually, for outgoing VSPs, registration is not required, but the VSP must be set to active.

Hope that helps ........

Last edited by kurun; 07-30-2008 at 05:24 AM. Reason: For clarity and added link to thread.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote