View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
sprinter

sprinter is on a distinguished road
Default whole slew of issues :confused:

Hello,

I've now become a paying PREMIUM subscriber of Voxalot (took the Pro service). Here is what I'm trying/want to do:

1. Have 5 providers register for incoming calls (Acanac, Voicenetwork, Eutelia, PennyTel, and 1 just for playing/testing).

2. So far, Voicenetwork, Eutelia and PennyTel have registered! Will put in details for Acanac once I register to Voxalot from my ATA (and disable Acanac from ATA). All dial plans, are the Voxalot defaults (have not tested outbound calls yet. See #3 below).

3. I want to get all of my calls (i.e., inbound calls) on Voicenetwork. Outgoing local calls (Can/US) should go out on Acanac (when I register it). Aussie calls will go out on PennyTel (when I define the Dial Plan for this VSP).

4. After all these are setup properly, I will register my PAP2-NA will Voxalot. The tutorial I have seen on here is now making my ATA re-register every 1 second. If someone has a solution for that, I’d appreciate it. Else I will undo all setting suggestions in this tutorial to what my settings were before (as previously, I was able to register every 60 seconds for Line 1 and 3600 seconds for Line 2). Not a biggie, but would appreciate anything here.

Now for the real issue: Since I have Voicenetwork registered (my default inbound provider for all calls, on all providers), how do I actually GET the calls?

Since I have not yet registered my ATA, my testing it all web/SIP Broker PSTN gateway based. Do I need to setup call forwarding? If so, how do I do it so that I actually get the calls?

In my “handling logic” in Call Fowarding, I’ve tested the following so far:

a) Phone Number, put in my voicenetwork DID, provider is SIP Broker. Call goes to 647-476 generic voicemail greeting! I don’t get the voicemail or the notification for a new voicemail.
b) SIP URI: and then enter "SIP:xxxxxxx@sipgw.voicenetwork.ca" (xxxx is either my username+peer info, or my DID). This is fast busy! Does anyone know if Voicenetwork even supports inbound SIP URI calls? They haven’t responded to my query yet!
c) Voicemail: this works fine and goes to Voxalot voicemail!
d) Your voxalot number: this is fast busy!!?!

Do I even need to define call forwarding? If yes, what am I doing wrong? If no, how do I get calls (all incoming calls, on all providers) to ring on my Voicenetwork “line” (which is 1 of my 5 registrations on Voxalot)?

Thanks a bunch!

Edit: Voicenetwork just got back, and they DO NOT support inbound SIP URI!!!

Last edited by sprinter; 07-29-2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Updated info
sprinter is offline   Reply With Quote