View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2007, 04:16 AM   #1
chrisr

chrisr is on a distinguished road
Default Feature Request- Activate forwarding from SIP client.. read on

VoXaLot team - this is a feature which (at least on a conceptual level) could be easily added to the forwarding feature which would increase its usability.

Sometimes when I leave the house, I'm expecting calls and I like to divert my number through to my mobile instead. Obviously I can do this by using a forwarding rule but it requires me to log into the website and set one up / activate one each time, and turn it off when I get home.

Would it be possible to establish a system whereby I can dial a code from my ATA and it would activate a forwarding rule? For example, if I had as priority 10 a rule that would forward ALL incoming calls to my mobile via a provider, it could be activated by dialing *2110 from my end, and disabled by dialing #2110 or something similar.

Is this possible? It would be much easier to activate forwarding like this from my phone rather than having to log in, change a forwarding rule, and do likewise on my return home.

Keep up the good work

EDIT: Unless of course there's someway to do this, or something similar, already ... ?

Last edited by chrisr; 07-08-2007 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Pre-existing?
chrisr is offline   Reply With Quote