View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Ok,

1. Just so that we can understand each other let's set this up first:
-If you have a provider setup in VoXalot, but SIP Register is set to NO, we'll call these Registered (this is what you should be doing if you're only using the provider to make calls)
-If you have a provider setup in VoXalot, but SIP Register is set to YES, we'll call these SIP Registered (this is what you should be doing if you want to receive calls from a provider

Now from what I can conclude you have the following:
-Acanac: SIP Registered
-VoiceNetwork: Registered (or is this SIP Registered as well)
-Eutelia: SIP Registered
-PennyTel: Registered

(Correct any of the above, If I have got them wrong)

2. About VoiceNetwork
Did you decide whether your are going to SIP Register VoiceNetwork in VoXalot, or forward incoming calls to your VoXalot acct via SIP URI?

When a call comes in right now, is audio fine at first, then it drops later?

3. About *600
-What's the dial plan string in your PAP2 like?
-Will dialing just 600 work?
-Can you still call 500 or *500 fine

4. About VoiceMail

A few things you may want to know:
-If you listen to a message then hangup it will likely still remain as a new message
-You need to either save or erase it.
-There is one more issue with the Message Waiting Indicator (or Interrupted tone when you pick up the phone and have a new message). It tends to get stuck if you listen to a new message and then erase it. It seem to run much smoother, if after listening to a message you save it to the old messages folder and erase it later (see http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...resetting.html )

5. About your PAP2 setup

I am not fully clear on what setting you had to adjust to get to register properly, but since it is now working....provided you have a moment, grab some snapshots...

I'd be happy to add them alongside Setting up Linksys PAP2 - Voxalot FAQ
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote