View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #3
pinazo

pinazo is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
-PBXes has an issue (or maybe a trick) that so far we haven't quite figured out in terms of receiving inbound SIP URI calls at an extension directly...
Documentation about this (receiving calls through sipbroker directly, not using voxalot, callcentric, etc.) is confusing.
I have Elastix 2.0.
When I try to make a call from the outside to my extension using sipbroker, Asterisk states: "Call from 'sipbroker' to extension '204' rejected because extension not found in context 'from-trunk-sip-sipbroker'."

In the Asterisk config page (at sipbroker.com) it says "In extensions.conf, you need to define the context [sipbroker_inbound]. For example, if you want to enable calling *1234 567890 from SIP Broker's partners, the extension 567890 must exist in [sipbroker_inbound] in your dialplan"

How do I do that? First of all, if I open extensions.conf, it says "; Do NOT edit this file as it is auto-generated by FreePBX. All modifications to ;
; this file must be done via the web gui."
Where do I insert the approppriate command through the web GUI? And what should the command say?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by pinazo; 08-21-2010 at 05:00 PM.
pinazo is offline   Reply With Quote