View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #5
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

If you have more than one SIP device active at the same time, I found it works far more reliably if the SIP Port is incremented for every SIP channel (5060, 5061, 5062, 5063, etc).

I currently have a GXP2000, HT496, and a BT102 running reliably behind the same router. I was losing the registration on the ATA (HT496) before I did this change, and incoming calls would ring on the GXP2000, but not on the ATA registered to the same Voxalot account.

Calling from the ATA to the GXP phone, or vice-versa, would result in one way or no conversation most times.

Specifying a STUN server also seemed to help make the set-up work reliably.

For the GS BT-10x, I suggest the following:

NAT Traversal - Yes
STUN Server is - stun.voxalot.com.au:3478
Keep Alive Interval - 20 sec.
Use NAT IP: empty (Not sure what this does)
Register Expiration: Set to between 2 - 5 minutes (Seems to work better, and I hope it does not cause any problems for the Voxalot servers)

[Added - By the way, does your BT100 have the latest firmware from the GS website?]

Once you establish that the Voxalot account is working reliably with your IP-Phone, then you can focus on the problems with the incoming calls from the registered accounts (Italy and Finland numbers).

If you can do a simple forward from these accounts to xxxxxx@voxalot.com, your incoming will work far more reliably, as there will be no registration issues between Voxalot and the other VSPs. Unfortunately, many VSPs do not allow this, in which case a registration in the Voxalot account is required.

_.

Last edited by kurun; 05-19-2007 at 03:03 PM.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote