View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2008, 04:10 AM   #11
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by leprien27 View Post
everything works now thank you.
callcentric said unregistered then switched back to registered.
In voxalot provider list said pending for some time then just put a dash
in that field. Is it supposed to be like this?

But I can call out with voxalot now
and recieve calls via sipbroker.
the forward from callcentric works also.

appreciate the help posts a lot.
Well, CallCentric in VoXalot should also show as Registered not - (provided you've set up SIP Register to Yes)

The problem is you can't figure out if the registration has gone through or not (you are going to have to turn off the forwarding at CallCentric and make sure VoXalot actually rings when calling your CallCentric number on merit of the SIP Register itself)

Again you only want to go through the trouble above if you plan on forwarding calls coming into VoXalot from CallCentric one way, and calls coming directly via your VoXalot SIP URI or SipBroker Access Numbers another way.....

If not, just leave the forwarding at CallCentric as it is, turn off SIP Register for CallCentric in VoXalot altogether, and just use CallCentric from Voxalot for outgoing (incoming calls from CallCentric will be taken care of by the forwarding)... In retrospect this means you'll have a free spot for one SIP Register if you get another DID in the future and the provider does not provide forwarding....

Hope what I am saying makes sense (I did write kinda long)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote