View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2007, 11:47 AM   #1
Benjamin

Benjamin is on a distinguished road
Default Does Vonage Softphone work with Voxalot

Does anyone know if a Vonage softphone account can be registered with Voxalot? I have been trying for days to get my new Linksys WIP300 phone to work with my Vonage softphone account and was only able to get as far as receiving inbound calls (not outbound) Vonage was certainly no help and Linksys said they had no idea how to configure the Vonage SIP settings.

In the end, I gave up and am trying Voxalot in hopes that they can properly register with Vonage. I purchased a premium plan with Voxalot and setup Vonage as the provvider. I registered the softphone account using the softphone # as my Vonage user account, sphone.vopr.vonage.net as the proxy and 5061 as the port. Active was set to "YES" and SIP registration is "YES". It's been a while now and all I see is that the registration request has been sent to Vonage.

MY SIP phone properly registers with Voxalot but when I call my vonage software phone # from a landline, all I get is that the service is unavailable and I cannot make outgoing calls from my SIP phone.

Any help would be appreciated !!!
Benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote