View Single Post
Unread 07-16-2009, 03:55 AM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakie View Post
Hi emoci,

Just say I want to call a relation in Turkey from Australia, I would get a local VoIP provider in Australia and a provider in Turkey - joining the calls together via Voxalot to effectively give me an untimed phone call.

I've noticed this is possible via a callback type of system, but I was hoping that it was more instant. I'd like to make the call and have it connect immediately.

Any advice would be great, thanks.

Wakie.
I am not sure what you mean by an "untimed call"

-If you use your Australian based Voip Provider (most of them) to call Turkey you'll be charged a per minute fee...

If what you mean is this:
-Find a provider that offers unlimited calls in Australia
-Find a provider that offers unlimited calls in Turkey
-Somehow connect these providers so you can call two locations in Turkey and Australia

Then ...the solution is simple...as long as you're using VoXalot from an ATA device or SoftPhone connected to the internet, you can call to Turkey using the Unlimited Turkey provider and you can call to Australia using the Unlimited Australia provider (there is no need to join them).

If you want to place the call from a regular landline or mobile instead, then your choices are Web Call Back, a CallBack setup (see LiberaIlVoip) or a CallThru setup (see PBXes.com)

As you see I'm still not 100% clear on what you're trying to accomplish ... so feel free to reply letting me know if this helped...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote